Thursday, September 30, 2004

My First Mooncake Festival Celebration

Maybe I did celebrate mooncake festival when I was very very young. I don't remember running around with a lantern or eating mooncakes under the moon.



I will always be reminded of B34 whenever i think of the mooncake festival.
Let me start by naming everyone... there's Gladys, Weiling, Kim, Luilei, Shuan, Alwyn, Ruifu and me... The celebration is held at SRC basketball court. We chose to avoid going to crowded places like yunnan garden.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Candles are necessary in the celebration. As shown above, Kim is arranging the candles to form a very special desgin...... ..
..
..
..
..
Tada
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

34... our class number. We would have make the B as well if there are more candles. Don't ask me what the circle thing is for.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Group pic without Alwyn who refuses to join in. I love playing with those(I don't know... what's the name of those sticks??? call them burning splinter lah) burning splinters!!! It's the first time I'm actually playing with them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
see how happy I am
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The group actually celebrated my birthday too... though the form of celebration was a little vicious(i.e. splashing water on me and left me to rot in the winds). I'm thankful that I escaped the pond. After smartly predicted their evil plans to throw me into the pond, they decided that luring me to the pond would be too troublesome and played with tap water instead.

I will remember you guys at least once a year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home