Tuesday, April 26, 2005

More Kahkees.....

I realise i have more kahkees before 2004...
_________________________________

Since Secondary school days, the 4E2s make it a point to play basketball every sunday ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think we talked more than we played

I miss those sundays. Now my 4E2s are too busy with work and I have to play with a new group of people

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NPCC KahKees
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The NPCC Kahkees I've introduced before. We celebrate birthdays together and so we meet up around...one... two.... three...four... five... six!!! times in a year.Birthday Kahkees ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My JC buddies
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Junqiang and Qianxing... together with Gimyong, they were my closest friends in JC.All 4 of us joined library as they gave us sweets on cca recruitment day. Junqiang is my burgerking kahkee and qianxing is jalan jalan kahkee. Ghim Yong is now in Australia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My cmpb kahkees before i went for BMT
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For a year or so, they were my closest friends and working partners. We used to play basketball, go around to eat, gamble, and go on trips... we still meet up occasionally but only to eat at expensive restaurants... these people love eating!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i moved on to BMT....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had new kahkees!! We spent 6 days a week together... sometimes the 7th as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sispec kahkees!!!

pity i don't have pics, we never hang out.We went through the toughest trainings together and hence we became close.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 39sce buddies too.... no pic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shaoqi, my favourite cousin who never fail to remind me that he's 3 months older. We've been friends since we were babies!!! We're not as close now because we both have different things that we need to do.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steven!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
DJ wannabe!!! emcee for a few events and was featured on a radio show i think. Classmate in JC. Now he's my studying kahkee in NTU. There's also weihan whom i don't have a picture of.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll end with this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes I Know!!!! We're acting cute


Chiwai, JJ, and Lionel are still my kahkees now. Chiwai JJ and me go out for dinner most of the time, since we stay in the same hall. Lionel is still my weekend and basketball buddy.. flying to china soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home