Thursday, April 28, 2005

S18

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Half the strength of my JC class. These people made JC life meaningful for me though I didn't (don't) like all of them.

I made a few good friends. There's Weihan(not shown above) whom i didn't like, but turns out to be a very close friend. We used to call him big nose after sewyew suggested it. I enjoy the walks from the MRT station back home where we just talk about life. There's Steven(guy behind me holding the card), the hyperactive DJ wannabe, who is very fun to be with. I meet him more often now to borrow things. Seeyew(guy in red, girl behind is his gf), who laughed and mocked at people so much that I was offended sometimes(when he laughed at me lah), but we used to go out quite often cos he's a funny guy. We called him Big ears as a retaliation from Big nose, evil for evil. Andrew (guy in singlet with the V sign), classmate since secondary school, we called him hoong shen. Nelly (birthday girl holding card) who was always being chased out of class with me. I really admire her attitude, I think she's tougher than boys in many aspects. Huixin(behind nelly), really can talk cock, very fun with her around. Pearnlyn (beside Huixin) is the sweetest person. She never take people for granted and is concern about everyone around her. I will never forget the encouragements she've given me. Charmaine and I were class reps for the first year but we didn't talk much until the second year. She's a very straightforward person, can talk cock, understands people, and sends birthday greetings. Too bad I didn't know her better. There's Jenny (charmaine's buddy, not in picture),. I remember when I was too shy to say hi or make conversation in JC, jenny was the one who initiated conversation. I feel ashamed. Aisze, IRC chatmate but seldom talked in class. Much is unknown about her except that she's very easy going. Adeline (not in picture as well), spent a year with us until she flew to australia. She was one of the closest female friend in class and she frequently called to tell me what went on in school. We had alot to talk about since we're both from NPCC. I guess NPCC cadets have alot in common. Evelyn (next to pearlyn and infront of charmaine) was one of the PELZ. That's a group name we've given ourselves (I was grouped together with Pamela, Evelyn, Lifeng, hence the group name PELZ... but i don't understand why my initial is the last letter). She's also one of the nicest person i've seen, no temper at all, very calm and relax at all times. Pamela (beside evelyn), one of the PELS, is one of the cutest girls in class(maybe in school as well). She's very easy to get along with and laughed at my lame jokes. Oh yes, there's Edwin Peh (Not in picture), Ah beng wannabe but actually has a very kind nature. We sneaked out (with steven, weihan, seeyew) during lunchtimes to the smelly uncle store to eat. Nearly got into trouble a few times but JC won't be half as memorable without all these. I do miss those days. Lifeng (not in picture), has made herself the leader of PELZ. Very good at disturbing people. Always hit me with lamer jokes whenever I tell her lame jokes. I can never win an argument against her. Used to call me Yi-er which sounds like eeee-er. Not forgetting Joel, the hardcore gamer who went to the extend of calculating the probability of him winning the game. He was quietest in class but also a very significant figure. One of the fittest in class, and smartest. And of course, there was Mdm Chin, who is now in the other world. We had broken some rules and made things difficult for her, but she got along well with us. A very motherly figure in school. May peace be with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home